Traditionally, agents and investors seek the newest real estate probate leads and the timeliness of them are mission critical. My hard-won experience, however, has shown that it is not helpful to think in terms of freshness. Everyone has varying time frames when they are motivated to sell the probate, trust or inherited property. Older probate leads […]
- 4 Ways Someone Can Avoid Probate Even if You’re not a “Small Estate” – Podcast #110
- Should You Travel to Invest in Areas Hit by Natural Disasters?
- Quick & Easy Ways To Save $500 For Real Estate Investing & Retirement
- 11-Year Low in Foreclosure Activity Rounds Out Q3
- Can Real Estate Investing Be Done Successfully Part Time?